Designed and implemented to accelerate the international expansion of Singapore SMEs, the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant supports activities focused on facilitating you in overseas set-ups, identification of business partners and overseas market promotion.
1) 70% of the eligible cost for activities listed below, capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year
2) Maximum of 2 applications per fiscal year, starting on 1st April and ending on 31st March the following year
3) Limited to one activity (eg. market assessment or market entry) per application
How we can support you- Overseas Market Promotion
Online marketing activities
Supportable activities like third-party costs incurred for:
1) Search engine marketing
2) Social media marketing campaigns
3) Online advertising campaigns
4) Listing/ subscription fees on global online retail/ e-commerce platforms with international reach and with e-fulfilment, payment and logistics capabilities
Proof of completion should include but not be limited to the following:
1) Details of website including URL and web content uploaded
2) Web analytics report
3) Invoices/ receipts/ bank statements for payment made to third-party vendor as proof of payment for the costs incurred
Do You Qualify for MRA?
You will need to fulfil the following criteria in order to qualify for this financial support:
1) Global HQ must be anchored in Singapore
2) SMEs with annual turnover of less than S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report
Retrospective applications will not be accepted. Please apply and obtain approval before proceeding with any of the below:
Making a payment including initial deposit Signing of contractual agreement, rental agreement or purchase order Commencement of the project
Companies may submit their applications, six months before at the earliest, but no later than 15 working days from the project start date.
For more details and information, please visit
or call us at 1800-IESPORE (1800-437 7673).